5/05/2009

++ what a thought process! phew.

I wrote about the dreamworks movie Monsters vs. Aliens about a month ago and the main point was supposed to be on this amazing space suit Ginormica wears near the end but I couldn't find a picture of it anywhere.
FINALLY! p.s. after my dad saw it with my sister, dad asked me about the same space suit and said that it was amazing. WOW DAD! isn't he great?
After the 5 minutes I spent squealing and drooling over it, I realized it brought to mind a lot of things. Stemming from the look of this suit (so great).... you get Reese Witherspoon's Rodarte dress, Tron, the night walker from Princess Mononoke, and Balenciaga shoes!!!!



er... really spacey post today. But again, I have to point out how great Reese Witherspoon pulls off that tricky Rodarte dress, and that she's throwing up the "live long and prosper" gang sign. she could def use these bbc gloves then. whatuppp.
Pharrell is a huge star trek fan. And if the gloves aren't proof enough, his record label goes by the name Star Trak. meh meh meh meh.

now here's heidi klum (adorable) and christian fucking slater (fail- fucking dumbass)
at the star trek premier april 3.



mah mah mah mah. one last thing. Speaking of Princess Mononoke. (watching the night walker come to life in the movie is in my top ten for breathtaking scenes - remember "life is all about the moments that take your life away" hitch). ANYWAY.
Speaking of Princess Mononoke, I never realized how similar it is to MGMT's "style". meaning MGMT is a biter. Then it's a good thing the world is going crazy for MGMT-esque Austrailian band Empire of the Sun, pushing MGMT to one hit wonder stats.








and lol empire of the sun

No comments: